Friday, February 09, 2007

Someone Faint!

At the time of addition math period, about 12:30+pm
As I were dozing in front of my seat...
Suddenly my teacher shout "How can you sleep that soundly in a period?"
I was frighten by his loud voice,I thought that he was scolding me
Thankgoodness Not...Then I thought was CK
No..Not CK..It's WL!!(Wei Liang)I were shocked too!
Because WL never sleep in class that soundly before!!
YY(Yong Yi) told us that he is very sick and even can't go to tuition
So We were laughting, We thought that wasn't serious

Then YY went downstairs to telephone his parent
Unfortunely It can't connect
YY rush to our class and told WL that he couldn't contact his parent
When YY want to wake up WL,
He just relise that HE WAS STILL SLEEPING SOUNDLY!
Then all of us started to wake him up
However NO USE!!!
His Face were all red in colour!

WE WERE TOTALLY STUNNED!!!
some of us, those helpful friends carried WL downstairs to the S.T. John's Room
S.t.John , math teacher, others teachers were downstair helping them
WL was totally unconscious!
Math Teacher ask us where he live
We told that he live in Peneng
Then our teacher ask "Is his father called "Zhao Tu Yuan"? He was my student before!"
We were shocked that our math teacher rememberance so good!
At that time I were too fear that my tears nearly fall down(but didn't)
I thought that we could have lost a friend
I think tha main reason is he is overwork and too much pressure
Luckly, WL woke up when he reached the room (JJ told us)
[JJ told us that his brain's vain is not good and even have to check up occationaly]
after he came up our class, he seems nothing happen
Phew~~that was really shock

Recently one of SQ's friends died because of the lung disease
and I think I known that person....
However I don't know the detail very much

No comments: