Second Day of MSSD...
Forgot to write
I just take part in 50m and 4x50m free-style
4x50m free-style was some tough for us to get Gold medal
SAB got A team & B team
at first there were only 3 team- CHHS(us) and SAB A&B team
then there Convent team wants to take part too
That's means they just register that day
SAB teacher don't want them to take part
However don't know what reason Convent team success to take part
Reached 4x50m free-style...
Let me explain
SAB A team - Most powerful team, P18 who got gold silver bronze medal in the team + P15 who got silver medal
SAB B team - Hmm..These Swimmers didn't take part in any swimming MSSD before
Convent team- not really strong but at least they do take part before
CHHS - our team, p15 who got gold and bronze medal and P13 gold medal + a person who didn't train for 4 years (Me)
So you see, we got a tough challenge
They did think the problem is me -.-
A person who didn train for 4 years
"AWAS......POOH!"
there we went!
Our first person who swam same speed as SAB A team
Second person - Me and MJ who got bronze medal in P18 50m free-style
We jumped at the same time
This time I "Gum" my google
I google didn't drop!! "Good " I thought
there goes our speed
I won her 1+second!! so close!!(1+ second is tough to win)
Proof that my real time for 50m free-style is 39 second!
4 years didn't train , still can get the time like this
Then there goes 3rd person!
Our team is faster then them
Last!!.........
WE WON A GOLD MEDAL!!!!!
That was close!!!
Finally reached the time for gain our victory!
Forgot to write that our Boys team got GOLD MEDAL too!
So ,Boys team have received the prize
Our Girl Team...We waited waited...to received the prize....
However it reached where give souvenir to judges
Wait Where is our gold medal?!
I asked an Auntie, she helped me ask
she said that the judges said we 4 team fault and can't get any medal
At first i can't believe my ears!!
Even our team fault there was other team too!!!
I saw judges was discussing...........
It was a relief We got Gold medal.....
I thought We couldn't get....
Convent told me that the matter is like this
SAB B team have teacher's two daughters
The teacher , not happy her daughter didn't got medal, complain to the judges
Judges believe her and said we all 4 team fault
Thankgoodness after their discussion we got medals..
don't know why this unresonable matter will happen
But it is not a matter now as long as we got our medal...
No comments:
Post a Comment