Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Suffer Forn ALLERGY!! >.<

What is the thing I hate most?
....The answer is Disease!!!
I was suffering from a skin disease :S

At first my hand don't know why suddenly pop-up a few blisters
I felt nothing and just take it as normal situation

A day later it pop-up more and MORE!!
I started feel disgusting

Another day later...I discovered the blister produce More Blister!!
I nearly Went crazy at all and want to cut off my fingers
I asked my Biology teacher and she siad that Alor Vera + Salt maybe can cure
So Later My hands were fully Applied with Alor and Salt
However...No Effect!

After my mum came back from JB she wanted to take me to doctor.
Unfortunely,The Clinic was CLOSE!!!
o.0 I felt misterable....and Very sad

A Day Later..FInAlLY I was took to a Doctor!!
The Doctor said I was suffering from a skin disease and it's called Allergy
Besides..this disease CANNOT CURE!!!
After it's gone, It will come back later! o.0
What? I was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mum said maybe it was the prawn which effect me x.x



[IMPORTANT Matter]
I was totally frustration because of the skin disease
So I was trying to find somebody chatting about this
Maybe It is a serious thing to me but not friends
However someone said that it was a lie

Think about it,
If you were saying something seriously ,truely
Suddenly your thrusted friend said that what you said is a lie!
What will you feel about this?
If it was me, I will feel that eveything that I have told was a lie to you.
Think carefully, What will you feel if you were me?

Hope that you will know it,I'm not angry with it
But just to let everyone know, never ever say these hurting words to your friends
And let the matter past .

Don't know Will somebody-did see this post.....

No comments: