Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Birthday....

My Birthday!! 17 Years Old Now!!
Well I'm Very delighted!!! Yeah

Because of my birthday,
They wrote my hand throughly x.x




Here 's the cake which Mum bought for me $ 4.00

There is more delicious and beautiful cake but I didn't take the photo T.T

Today I went to "Secret Recipe" A new restaurant!
and The cakes Are Very tasty!!
There we spend $ 111.90 o.O
So expensive!!

I will list down who wish me birthday!
I think is not very much ppl wish me anyway
so begin now!



Zhicong (00:00 ,so punctual!)
Wei Qi
Ning Yu
Derek
Ling Chen
Wei Seng
Chu Ming
Le Ying ( The First One Who Wish me xD)
Erwin
Eening
Mark ( 00:00++xD)

Shi Yi
Zhi Hui(00:00+)
Shean Teng
Meng Wei (00:00)
Lok
Wei Jian
Si Qiao
Xin Ni
Xiu Hua
Zhi Yu
Junn Ming
Hui Qin
Sito Minyi
Min Li
Jia Jun
Qing Sheng

Father
Mother
2nd Brother
Elder Brother

If I have forgotten wrote your name down Please tell me!

Haha, Currently waiting a trip to Sg
because can't wait to receive Present!!! ^^
And I should give present to them who hv birthday too!
hmm...maybe would bankrupt

I was wanting present from everyone haha :P
How naughty am I!!

No comments: