Was the first day of Swimming MSSD
I got some anxious x.x
4 years didn't train ,wonder will I win a medal or not
Probably won't, I think..
LM..she got traning swimming
I remember last time I use to win her free-style
And I was always got GOLD Medal in free-style
I remember that LM is a person that is very very proud and always stare at me
I dislike her the most
[Trackback...]
When I was little ( primary 3), I was a swimming champion, as well as her
However I swam better than her and got more medal than her
I trained swimming since I was primary 3 -6 [3 years]
She is one year younger than me
She dislike me all the time
She always like to say something bad about me to others
Others swimmers dislike me too..BEcAuse Of Her
I can tolterate it for years..
I did nothing Wrong!! why everyone dislike me?
I was little, didn't think so much so far...
I was Great dismay and disappoint....
One day...I can't tolterate...I Quit swimming
That is where i stop my swimming traning...
Now I trackback..I confused why I can't tolterate it....
Why...I blame myself for being too childish...
Why i stop Swimming Traning....
I regrat now...
However times won't go back...
[End]
Finally Reached 50m Free-style..
As I stood on the jumping stage...
I suddenly felt no strengh...too anxious x.x
"AWAS..........POOH!"
The race begun..I Jumped...."Splash!"
Oh My God...Something happen!!
My googles Dropped!! and same as my swimming cap!
I can't see the way I can't see anything!!!
I CAN'T SWIM FASTER!!!
At last I got 4th T.T (44 seconds)
If not my googles drop I may got Bronze Medal!
Later i went to check my results
P18 ( perempuan 18 years old)50m free-style
1st LM 32+ seconds
2nd CR 36+ seconds
3rd MJ 40 seconds
4th WN (me) 44 seconds
...(others I didn't remember)
Hey...the 1st got 32 seconds...
If I train..I could get the time like that too...
......
Lose...
I Lost a Medal because of my dropped googles...
Not fully convinced
No comments:
Post a Comment