The Day after tomorrow will be Swimming MSSD
Although These day I 'm Busy (+slacking too)
I still need to train swimming
I train for only 3 days,DOn't know how to take part x.x
Besides I have been 4 years Never train my swimming
I stop for traning swimming since i was primary 6
However there was a Miricle when I was JM2
I remember I have never train for 2 years yet I still got a sliver metal for Free style!
2 years never Train!And I just lose 1 second to the person who won the gold metal.
Can't believe it!
However 3 years I never train
Lose throughfully to those who were always train
(of course I never train what!)
Now my free style is still at 44 second
Too Slow for them!they got 37 second!!!
Omg thinking that I could be lose this time
No comments:
Post a Comment