Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Damn Brother

Damn Brother
He said me so proud blah...
man..He can't think of himself
He is older than me 4 years
Now what is he currenly doing?
Playing online games, PS2...
Go out with friends for tea
Didn't do and things for parents
[Even have He is lag to do it]
NOT even Working!!
well, he said he is working Amway
However I never see him rushing here and there to find custemers
He can talk much about...
How to do a success people
How to do a very good people
How to............Blah...whatever...
Anyway~ He Done Nothing

Besides He only think of himself
Example: I'm using computer for my project,
He scold me because he wanted to use computer...For PLAYING games
Wow~! Very amusing I never thought that was a Very Good reason!!
Then I ask him to fix somthing, "okok"..
Wating for DAYSSS.....He never do anything but...PLaying Games!!!

Well...Today He said me I said somethingto my friends that I behave very proud
then He Said he wish I were NOT HIS SISTER!!
[I must said I wish that HE WAS NOT MY BROTHER!]
Ok, maybe that I did wrong, I admit

Hey~ what about himself??
He didn't go for any futher studies
and just staying home for PLAYING GAMES
not helping parents either~!

So you see...What is a person like this?
A USELESS PERSON!!
Can you image that a person that is already aged TWENTY
did nothing
no futher studies
staying at home playing games
no working
not helping parents [made them angry ]
SPENDING unessary money
.......you can say more than that
his ATTITUTE is LOUSY !!!

Anything happen such as being scolded by parents
He blames me........
Anything happen in house?
he dosen't care
Anything important want to find him to do?
Well, you better forget it!


No comments: