Now to say...
This year is probably the most worse year
We didn't pratice our sports
Talking about my triple long jump
Last time I can easily jump more than 8.7m!
Now??Not even 8.0m!!! T.T
Long Jump even worse
Last time I can Jump 3.5~3.9m
Now?!not even 3.0 or 3.4m!
What about 100m,200m,400m?
I can't even think it!
My PE exam for 200m I just run for 34+sec
I thought that everyone will not as fast as I
However when today I check the results.....
Many people 's 200m run for 31~33 sec!!
Omg...I'm a worser :S
Don't know How to take part in MSSD
We didn't even pratice 4x100m!
....ok let's start the "story"
MSSD[Day1]
I went for MSSD
I went to take part in 100m [actually just for fun]
I just ran for only 16.06s [What?! so Slow?]
However I don't know why I still can went into finals
Just went for play still got in Finals
1oom Finals Clash my Long Jump o.o
That's means after 100m finals have to straight forward to long jump
Don't know whether I got more energy to jump or not
Afternoon......
I got long jump + 100mfinals
haha 100m finals was so amusing
Guess What?
I'm that Last!!haha xD
Then later straight forward to Long Jump
Can't Predicate how long can I jump
Besides The land of the long jump there was very slippery and wetty :S
I can't even jump far with my speed
you know how much I jumped?
2.85~3.09m...[What?! not even 3.3m?!!!!]
And the 2.85m is my lowest results for long jump!
"Grats" for breaking my lowest record o.0
I can't even go into Finals for my long jump T.T
After backk home....
A ton a homeworks piling up o.o + Add Math Tuition
MSSD [Day2]
4x100m Today
However I did take pat but didn't run
my team got 2nd places!
So that's means I got Sliver medal too xD
So happy that don't have to run still can get medals :P
MSSD [Day3]
Today I jusy have only Triple Long Jump
I have a hope to get medal
However the first jump I just scored 8.09m
those later jump worser, not even 8.om
I don't know why I can get the bronze medal o.o
Do you know,the person who won Gold Medal got 9.0m
the person who won Silver Medal got 8.79m
The person who won Bronze Medal got 8.09m
haha The distant is so far away xD
My lucky to get Bonze medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAhahaha
Ok..The end of the MSSD 'Story'!
No comments:
Post a Comment