Sunday, July 02, 2006

sch exhibition 1st day

Getting scoled by partner again~
saying that i'm not responsible
because i was at exchange there
scolede deadly~
I 'm cold to them that time~
if i go there is not fair to exchange
because scout there was more ppl doing it!
blah blah blah...i don't care about them anyway~
Then..ALL LEARDERS WAS ABOUT COMING THERE TO SCOLD ME!
thank goodness i was explaining something to customers~
so they unable to scold me
I hv given all my time to exchange ppt one~

I service+doing work till 4pm
then 5pm
I was one of the holder of it~
my partner still glare at me..forget it~
anyway the cars just keep coming,non-stop..
and many of them do not hv the exp~!
so at the 1st screwed..
but after some times it's smooth again~
and when after a small assembly..
Leader+partner were scolding at me..
saying that -I 'm very not responsible on my scout work
-I have give them very bad image..
-I'm heartless...
ok now..who is not heartless?
and i hv many things to do and not as same as you all!
i have doing many things and you all just said i done nothing...
i won't do anything on that things because...
even i did it..you all just said i done nothing!
so who is too much?...

i hv to responsible to many things you know!!
you all just can't understand me..
you know what they said?
"If you want to dismiss from scouts you can do it anyway~"
"Busy is not a reason"
"You didn't have any good reasons at all!'
"The reason isn't a reason)"
They are crazy

but..they say something right..
maybe i was little too much..
they said made myself bad image in front of them..
maythey were right..

Anyway..
After our service it's about 10:45++pm
i quickly gone home for..
watching England vs Portugal..
I bet on England..
Unfortunaly..I lost..
England lost :( oh my god..
Beckham was exhusted:Owen is injured..
and..Rooney got RED CARD!! :(
they end in penalty.. 3:1
so..i own a present to zc =.=

No comments: