Saturday, July 29, 2006

Kingdom Hearts



I made this myself~beautiful or not? :)

math and bahasa malay totally screwed...
*sign*
Physic..teacher totally wanted to kill us :(
the last question was..x..x
English~i didn't do revision through..
don't know weather i woukd screw or not..
English not good enough~

for Others Subject..Go for it!!
i don't want to screw again...
Really...
i'm afriad of it

Anyway i decided to dismiss from my society..
too busy and ....
apparently,they don't like me...
fine~i go myself...

Recently my friends are really too much..
they won't group to me Grr..
i take her as my Bestfriend and she treat me like that???
Grr..i hate it!!and i ask her for grouping
then she said "sorry 5 people in a group,enough"
i was furious..then clam down and ask others again..
"You come too late.."
'Shaking his head'
"but we are already 5 people.."
OK! FINE!I NEVER MIND ONE!!!!
I DO THE REAPORT MYSELF!!
I BELIEVE I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU ALL!!

you know MW....

you are too much and you still do this to me?

you..i hate you..

why should i take you as my best friend?

veryone treat me like that?

you just think of yourself!!

do you ever think about me?

you are too much you know?!!

and i still take you as my BeSt FriEnD?

i hate everyone..i help everyone when in they need

now everyone won't help me when i need

Is this Call a friend????

For get it~exam first~

No comments: