Monday, August 07, 2006

[A]fter [E]xam

wow...
so long i never post le
been busy and lazy these days...
and just now i hv typed my posts
then i pressed the wrong stupid thing...
then my posts all gone =.=
ahhhh....... Crazy...x..x

About my Unified Exam:
Math, screwed and was really low low marks
Chemistry, DOOMED
Bahasa Malay ,also died
Physic, i wrong carelessly or i won't be screwed T.T
Chinese and Biology results haven't out

Saturday....
my exam hv just finished...
and I hv got a "serious" sick..
Fever 40 degree+Sore throat+headache
wa i nearly die..
felt like dying..:S
i suddenly cold and suddenly hot
then i just felt like fire is burning me
plus my headache...seems wanted to rupture with me
then all my body parts really ache and hot
and I didn't hv engry to move..
even I cannot talk because of sore throat
i felt like dying that time x..x
And also feel like I was in Hell~
thankgoodness after took some vitamin C and a nap
a little better after that but I was still weak..
My father took me to see doctor
After taking some medicine ..huh..

At night i recieved JH call
He said thatEnglish Speech Contest will be held on Monday!!
oh my god!!Aaaahhh.... x..x
I haven't touched it and it's two days away!
am i going to screw this contest?
and yet i still watching tv series
haha xD

Sunday...
i was sick so i woke up at 9+am..
so late eh? xD
I was reading my speech
and slacking around xD
Thne my friend JJ came
the first thing he did is..looking for eat ^^"
[really a pig xD]
then he played my com
JH came after a while
WL said that he will come to swim :)
While waiting WL,I and JJ accompany JH
It was so pity that i can't swim and
JJ didn't brought his colthes~
JH splashed water at us ^^"
then JJ wanted to tese him back
so he took JH's bag away xD
then we ran to the playing ground and waiting for WL
After WL come ,we went to swimming pool
we were chatting and playing :)
That was really fun!
But..Aww...the time was really fast :(
they have to go back home:(

At the night...
I was supposed to read my English Speech~
then i was stucked by the television series Again haha
then i watch till 9pm ^^"
and for the speech...
i was too tired to read so i dozed off till...

Monday..
thank goodness i was able to finished my speech! Yeah!
but when i nervous i will forget ... x..x
the time has come :S
i was number15
5..6..9..13..
ah...my turn!!!@_@
.....
.....
huh~3finally English Speech contest finished
YES!!:) :)
It went smoothly~but a little bit gramma gone wrong~:S
maybe i was too nervous T.T
don't know weather i will get to the final or not~

Math tuition...
There was a sorrow atmospheric :S
that is cecause of the exam results...
teacher was really disappoint...
she was really sad...
she said that I was optimistics..
*sign*..
is that so??...

Actually the inner and outer self are different..
it's different..you won't know it..
I'm depressing..because of results..
this time is really really bad...
...I just can blame myself..
the truth of myself is pessimistic..
that's only the outer of myself..*sign*


if weren't YOU..i could able to get good marks..
All your fault..It's true...
you said you will take me to here and there when
I go to your place..
No..you didn't do this..
you ..just ignore me...
you know why i cried 6 times when the results was out..
because I afriad..I fear..I scared..I cannot see you
but at last i was able to go out...
and went to your place..you didn't say anthing..
but your action proof that.. .....
After i came back home i didn't cry
I was too sad to cry..disappoint..
my mood spoiled by you..really..
but you won't know that..
next term..i didn't hv enegry to study..
That's your Fault!!!!!!!
......................
I'm saying too much..no use to say this..
you won't know..
and even you know you will ignore..
many of my friends knows you..
But they don't know how you treat me...
...forget it..I don't hv feeling on you ..
and NEVER!!!


Anyway if you are interesting about this "Story"
you can msn me,you surely know who is that people

oh ya~ppl wants to know must hv trustworthiness
yet hv to see weather i hv time to say or not~


OOpss I'm saying too much~:S

No comments: