Sorry~
I 'm really no time to post about
our exchange program in Singapore...
I 'm really tired and too many things to do..
Now rushing my homework..
and two reports...T.T
--Renal Report
Must pass up these few days ..
but i don't think i will done it..
--Exchange report
Must pass up before exam
That's means before12.9
That's impossible to finish this...*sigh*
Except my two report...
my homewok haven't finished too...
because of went to MICSS(aka National Sports Competition)
my homework is more than others...
anyway i didn't get a medal instead...{SaD..}
There were 26ppl participating in triple jump :S
actually i can get into finals..
But i could only blame myself for CArElEss..
Mybest results was 8.7m..
.......
Didn't even get a chance to rest...
I can't finish my home work in one day..
tired..so i usually doze off
and do my homework after i woke up {about 1-2am}
*sigh*...
after the exchange program...
my friends said"you do not seems happy after this program.."
They even said I seems MoRe depress after this program..
Ya that's true...
Reasonss:
1)Too many compltcated things happen
2)Because of can't finish my homework
3)Society things..(I lost $80++,they don't want pay me back)
4)Exam is coming soon
5)Works are getting more and more..
6)MissInG EveryOne Too MuCh..
......
I'm confusing in everything..
StrEsS..from myself+work+personal+..relationship..
I'm very confuse...
*sigh*..
Perhaps I shouldn't think too much..
but still can't gelp myself..
I'm wating for my freedom day..15.9..
I'm going to get our from my society~
Wow~how happy am I :)
Reports must pass up soon...
Homeworks must pass up soon..
Exam is coming soon...
and..I'm dying soon..
Didn't even get a chance to breath...
MisTery things to Solve..
I must Solve this..but gotta someone help me through..
If i can't solve this mistery....
i will be more depress....
still thinking....
Should I SolVe This MisTery?
*sigh*
Tomorrow will be my rushing day :S
No comments:
Post a Comment