No time to post yesterday..
I'm busy with those reports...
Renal reports--nearly done
Sabbaticals reports--haven't get done
12.9 is our summary exam :S
still got biology test
plus rivision...
I haven't total how many things i haven't get done~x_x
About yesterday...
I was considering about want to quit my society or not
i hardly made my decision..
next year i will be the upper leader
one of the 5 upper leader who will lead this society
but it's got it's disavantages & avantages~
Disavantages
-will be more busy
-no freedom
-unhappy
-pressure
-can't concentrate on something
-worring works will get done or not
-more depress :S [hv many exp like that]
-even you hv done your work BEAUTIFULLY,you still get scold
-unfair
-everyday got punishment
[normally 30~150 times,pumping or rabbit's jump]
-gets many Troublesome workss
.....too many and i can't list it out :P
Avantages
-a chance to be an upper leader
-learn how to lead everyone
[actually already learn when being a Team Leader]
-learn how to be a leadership
-can scold/punish somebody in society
[I don't think this is an avantages -.-]
-get more avantages from teachers or marks
[If you do better in other society still the same]
...hmm...i can't think anymore avantages~
because of too LITTLE~
so seems like disavanteages is more than avantages~
That's what I wrote~
and those who KNOWS ME WELL will surely
advise me to resign from this society
Reasons are very simple
everyday they sees me running here and there
everyday they sees me dozing in the class
everyday they sees me rushing those society work
everyday they sees me can't concentrate on studies
everyday they sees me like this
Simply They will understand how I feel
understand how I'm so tired
Works get done still hv to get scold
Very unfair,someone done a little things
will get upper leaders appriciate
I hv done many things,but can't get~
fine,nvm about that
Apperently they are very unfair~
and this society is lead by Students[upper leader]
NOT lead by Teacher!
So yesterday I Discussed about this to the teacher in charge
I think We hv discussed about 2 hr~
When i sit down,I hv said about many things for 20min!
wow~i was surprise that I can simply talk that much!
at first, the teacher don't know want to say what to me~
hah~I think she was a little shocked..hehe
She said I'm struggling to resign or not resign
must hv something make I like the society
hmm..something i like?seems like don't have lie~
I hv been thinking about what thing do i like~
the answer is...to be an upper leader or chairman
that's what i want~:P
but will be more busy and i hate those works
so is impossible for me to be upper leader~
She said my results was not good
because i can't managed the time well
and not ThiS society problem~
hah~who say the society is not a problem?
Its a BIG PROBLEM~:P
I'm different because i hv to read many times to remember
The FACT is i'm not an intelligent person
She said" you hv been in scout for 4 years
I think you know scouts is getting more and more bad
so if you resign scout now,Let me say straight forward..
That's means you BETRAY scouts,because
When the scout need you the most,you go away"
hey~did she said betray?
hah~so funny :D haha~haha~amusing isn't it?
need me the most i resign and that's called betray~
wow~you can say that?
When i need EVERYONE the most
WHERE IS EVERYONE?
so can I say THEM ALL BETRAY?
haha~They don't want me to resign because
I hv a lot of USES~
heh,because I hv ability than those person
but they don't like me that is because
I'm BETTER than them~:P
I got 10 badges,the best team badge,
the best results badge,and army boots
in one year.
to get those badges hv to get through many exam
not everyone got that aim to get it
I can get it means i hv more ability
Then they said I'm proud~
hah~very funny ,I'm better than you all
means I 'm very proud?
they can even said like that
"You think you are the best? *Blah*"
Did i say I'm the best?
They jealous :P haha~
whatever,when they are going to USE me
they will want me~
but when they don't want to USE me
just throw me beside there~
hello~I'm not a thing,I'm a person ok?
Don't know what they are thinking about~
Well..
anyway the final decision is
RESIGN for my own good :)
don't hv any worries by then~:P
No comments:
Post a Comment