Monday, September 25, 2006

[R]ivision

My revision..
*sign not going smoothly...
but anyway managed to achive some of my goals :)
so if i can't achive all of it
I think is better..
Exam period..I don't wish to online
but to do my com's work
Dreamweaver..a little ..no..a troublesome to me...

I find that I can't rivision at Dawn
even I took a long nap...
So that proof that Dawn isn't a good time ti do rivision..

Anyway..still got some relationship problem...
*sign*i choose not to bother it exp after exam
Final Exam is my LiFe...
ok,Whatever~my friend told me something
thk to that friend
but now I choose not to bother the matter first
so i gave an excuses~I didn't go
sorry my friend~I don't want to bother this matter
except after exam...

So Lucky Green Prawn give me more energy
A little Saitified now...:P
Quote:
"How can Rivision finish one?"
Ya,Rivision is endless.
got to go to do my hw now :S

No comments: