Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A [F]urious Day for [M]e

Today i'm furious ....
Grr...Totally furious+angry

At the first,
I was concentrate reading a sch magazines
and when i was in the story..
Suddenly a chalk hit me -.-
My friends were playing and hits me accidently
I seems not happy that time
till want to scold and give a face to my friend
They don't even apologise :(
but I tolterated it
and keep silence reading the story again..
I didn't feel well...

Finally it's 3rd recess, I think..
after the toilet,
one of my teammate came to my class to find me
I wonder why he came upstairs..
Hmm... maybe because of I'm quitting the society...
He saw me and Shouted Loudly

quote:
"LEE WEENA,Why you Want to Quit?
You Told All Of Us not to Quit But you
Quit The Society Yourself!Not Fair!
You Cheat me!You Betray Us!
You left All of US!
And Why you want to leave all Of Us?!"

OH MY GOD!He was in my class and shouting like that??!!
Everyone stare at us -.-
Anyway this things everyone will know it sooner or later
Because The announcement hv already given out
So i won't mind it anyway~
I just smile to him and Said
"It's hard for you to understand"
He ran away quickly.....
The outer of myself seems nothing..
but the inner....
I'm sad,I can't bear to leave...
Actually I quit the society for many reasons
(I hv said it or post it already)

So Don't blame me my teammates...
You don't know what was happening...
and..hard for me to explain..
Ya,I betray all of you ok?
When You need me the most ,I leave
That's your reasons
But do everyone thinks that
When I Need Everyone The Most,Everyone LEaVe
Betrayer? :P
Forget it,Time will let it pass...

Another matter..
After my Physic tuition..
My friend called me..
It's about the Sunday performance...

quote:
Red for me;Blue for my friend
"Do you dare to wear to wear the two lines singlet?"
"Singlet?Arh~no..i don't think i will wear it"
"So she and she will wear the singlet"
"What?So where is my dance place when the performance?
Isn't my dance place at the most in front ?"
"Ya,so you have to change your performance with her.
And we've already bought the shirts and long loose socks,
all together is $35,everyone must pay themself.So you will
wear red shirt that day,ok?"
"But...ok..:("
(I was really furious,but didn't say anything)

OK,now what?they discuss the matter themself
WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW!
What will happen if I'm not accept?!
They hv already bought the things
and no matter what,
I hv To ACCEPT it?!?!
Only 5 person perform
not an big matter ok?
Why don't let me know?
Grrr....FuRiOuS..:(
So That's Why Some People Don't Want
To Copperate With Someone~!

But no matter what the things already happen
and No use for me to "bargain"
If I did it will only break our relationship
So now I hv to do is...
Silently Learn the dance
Silently perform
Silently let it pass
just tolterate it....only 4 days...
The fact is I'm Very FURIOUS!
Grrr....just put inside my heart
*Humph* no alternaltive

No comments: