Saturday, September 23, 2006

_No] [S]ubject_

Again....
someone was wispering in others ears
...........
............
Wondering what was they whispering~
hmm...
"Later you go and tell him"
"Hmm...ok.."
(chatting softly)

Actually i know what is happening~
some ppl who is not happy with me
and i don't know why some ppl not happy with me
Whatever~i don't care about it
(I'm saying I don't care but still got some unhappy about it)
They want to hv a gathering
and someone don't want me to go
whispering with him and her
Ya I know~someone don't want me to go
One of my friend told me not to worry about this
My friend said that he has solved this problem
Hmm....anyway if i go
someone will unhappy

But I findthat if i don't go to gathering
I can do my Own things
Sleeping,Online,watching Anime...etc...
Enjoying~~~ :P
Haha~

Naively thought some ppl will come
Apperently~things will change suddenly
"I think I won't go,because~~"
Ya right~Here just nothing to play
Maybe the main reason is
Offence somebody~
A haha Very amusing
Very funny hahaha Very amusing haha
Offence Somebody?
The fact is ,someone is hurting friend
yet someone said that don't wish his/her friend hurt~
Ahaha~Very Amusing & funny
Laughing~~~
Guess just do my Own things is better

"If they are your good friend they won't say
bad things behide you~
If they are your good friends they will say
In front of you and tell you to change your bad behaviour"
These words from best friend
keep repeating in my ears

No comments: