Sunday, December 03, 2006

Message

::Phone message::


Usually I send many jokes, meaningful message to all my Friends
No matter those friends how far from me
I still send those message to them..
Tagboard in blogs, I also wish they will reply my tag
that is because I don't want to lost contact with them
And the mainly reason is I love all my Friends =)
I don't want lost comtact with them...

However, one thing I Hate is...
Those friends didn't reply my message
if they didn't reply my jokes or what, i don't mind
But if i ask about something
They don't reply....
At first I will disappoint...
Still Haven't reply?
I will angry and I may swear that
I will NEVER send message to those who didn't reply my Question!!!
but If They got a well explaination...I surely forgive

If to those friends who are really important to me
didn't answer my Question
Firstly I'm Angry , Disappoint and Sad
And then I will message them and ask them why didn't reply
or to joke them why didn't reply me
If they Still didn't reply?
Fine! Good! I'm going to ignore you Now!!!
UnLess You Have A good Explaination!!!!

But In the End
I always Ended up with sending them message
Although they didn't reply me
I stil forgive them later
*sigh*....








Can You Reply Me?
Your Message Will Make Me Happy...

No comments: