Saturday, December 30, 2006

__RanDom__

Whoa~This must be totally dead blog... :S
I don't wish it
However I have no time to Blog...
I summary it then.

23th of Dec 2006
I and my Mum Went to Kuala Lumpur to Visit my Elder brother and his two naughty Children.
Bought many things too .
Christmas Eve ,I say. There were crowded of people, flooded of people
You could Hardly Breath there.Besides, those things which was sell in Sungai Wang was Cheap.
Many people was busying buying this and that, and so do us.
When we arrived at my elder brother house , our hands were already flood with things.
Dinner was normal. The two naughty Children which is my brother's
The sister namely Angel Love, brother namely Zhong Tong [President -.-]
Fighting when dinner, in the car, house...everytime~ -.-
My Elder Brother was totally busy with his handphone.
He is chatting Every minutes with his boss.
.....

Hm...I blog later, I'm Tired and nearly doze off..
Let's see...

23th-25th Dec
I was in Kuala Lumpur
[When I got back My home it was still out of water]

26th-29th Dec
I was in a Camp called YCA which was located in Seremban
[Strictly Camp But it was nothing to me.]

30th Dec
In Seremban With my relatives

........

No comments: