Monday, December 11, 2006

A Trip To Jementah (4-12-06)

It was a sunny morning
We were going to Jementah
My parent mood were not good
They scold me through the journey to Jementah
I miss my new friends very much
Unfortunely ,yesterday he told me that
he maybe would find some sponser that day
so won't have time to accompany me.
I wonder...it won't be fun that day...
maybe only JY(Jing Yi) accompany me..
I recieve JY message and it said that not only her but also others

I finally reach Jementah, HB(Hui Bin) came and fetch me
They took me to a halker stall to meek HY them
They were eating breakfast

i was looking here and there and pretend didn't see them
I ask JY why they want to do an activity they got up so late.
(The time were 10 am +, usually activity start at 9 morning or what)
Jy answer me that they say want to wait for me
Whoa~I thought they think that I'm a troublesome
and i thought that just only JY will accompany me
Surprise~
So we went to shop to shop, house to house by motorcycle
but those hawlkers just donate $5-$10 ringgit, I felt that they are stingy
Actually my friends them were looking for $5000
but we just only managed to find $90
there is still more to find :S

My friends got 5 motor ,yet find people to donate in A group
That's why they find people so slow
and so the donation just a little bit
I suggest them find people donate in a person
But they say they Don't dare to asl a person to donate -.-
that's why they work so slow

About 12 afternoon 2 of my friends went back home
So we went to HY house
His house was a wooden old fashion house
His room was some mess (just like my room xD)
We were watching a Singapore movie in his house
JY help him make the Lion race one
2:30 pm my time to go home
later have tuition and have a test T.T

The demo SPM test was some tough
I managed to finish it and the direct write
still ok lor i wish i could pass the test

I didn't ate my lunch or dinner that day
After my English tuition my mum took me to eat something
My disease Gastric came up on me :S
My stomach was pain and no energy to do something
I was terribly suffer from Gastric x_x
I was packing my bag while suffer from Gastric
Hq came to my house for tomorrow Mount Ophir Trekking

Looking forward for tomorrow activity!!













I was Suffering from Gastric Badly
Because Of You!!
You left me in painful
You made me no mood to eat
That night I was covering my ears
I don't wanna heard from You!!


Thankgoodness that is nothing now...


No comments: