I think I'm late to post about the trip to Mountain Ophir
But the main reason was....
Computer Brokedown ONE week
Internet Problem TWO weeks
I'M TOTALLY BORED!!!!
Ok, post the Mountain Trekking first
Mountain Trekking was on 5th-7th December
::Day 1::
A sunny and comfortable morning. I woke up at 7 morning and relised that we were going to take a 8 am bus .I wonder we (HQ, Hui Qin ) could catch up the bus or not. We quickly pack and bought some “pao” for our breakfast. When we reach the bus station The bus which we want to take was about to go. Luckily we managed to catch up. Then my handphone rang , it was my mum. She asked me many question ,”who will lead you all to the top?” “ who will take care you all?” “when will you come back?”…..5 minutes 1 call from my mum , I nearly gone mad by her phone call. QW ( Qi Wei ) didn’t catch up the bus because he was late. So there were only 6 of us went , that is me, HQ, XN, XH, JM and Lok. The bus we ride were not many people. However when we reached another bus stop ,there were many people came up the bus and I hardly breath! They were also same purpose with us—reach the Mount Ophir top. We made a promise that we will see at the top. I want the first to reach the top and earlier than them, I thought.
We reach the entrance of the Mountain Ophir . We need to walk about 1 km to go to there. Our bag are really weighty we hardly carry them to the mountain there. XN ( Xin NI ) ‘s mum help us took some bag and food by her car. . After we made a procedure for trekking the mountain then we were going to the CP1 ( check point 1 ). I thought the way were short and easy for us . I was wrong , the rock stair seems very endless and there were rocks everywhere, hard for us to walk . We haven’t reach CP1 but we were all sweating . After the gate to the CP1 the path were getting tougher and tougher . My clothes were wet with sweat and there goes my bag too. Finally we reached CP1 . We had to make a procedure again . This time was wanting us to count how many battery ,how many plastic , how many colthes……….we have. I felt very funny, even the the plastic with gourmet powder in magi mee also want to count. Then we have to fill the form completely with our IC number , home address and telephone . The procedure use up a lot of time.
Now we were heading to CP4 which was our camp site . We climbed slowly as a tortoise. Our bag are too heavy and the path were all way up ,up and up! As I looked up 90。hope to find a clear smooth land,yet there was nothing but a concave ground with many sag .We nearly give up because the way seeming Endless!! We climbed a little way and rest then climbed again. We took about 2 hours plus to go to our camp site.
Finally, we were relief that we managed to reach the camp site. Phew~ that was a rough way. There was a crystal clear river with many fishes near our camp site. I can’t wait to swim in the river ! After we built up our tent and put those weighty bag down. We quickly jump into the river ! Splash!! Whoo~~ the water was very cold !! We were swimming with many fishes! The river was not very deep so we can do what we like . Then we ate maggi mee which was helpful person cooked. We were planning to climb the mountain in the midnight . The main purpose was to see the beautiful sunrise .The ranger who lead us told us that midnight maybe have wild boar on the mountain and ask us do we really need to climb up at the mid night because it is dangerous if we really meet up a gang of wild boar. Some of us were afraid of the wild boar and fear to climb to the top in the midnight. The ranger said that he will help us check out if there is any wild boar around. 8pm night we went to sleep.
HQ & XN didn’t sleep well. They woke up at 11 pm plus and cooked maggi mee. I later woke up and ate the mee. Everyone woke up and getting ready to climb the mountain. It was very fortune for us , there were no wild boar around today.
TO BE CONTINUE.......=)
No comments:
Post a Comment