i hv nothing to say about it.........
for get about it :S
anyway now here is Hari Raya Puasa
so we will be holiday sfor 5 days
till wednesday,thursday hv to go to school
I fell a little boring..
no because nothing to do so what~:S
arh..and i hv played Maple Story
not bad but..
everytime i play my mum will surely scold me badly
so i think maybe i hv to stop later
nvm for my lever i'm not really like to play it
saying some boring things =.=
I hv watched animation by Clamp
"You want to Gain Something but
you must pay the PRICE"
I believe that thing...
my friend..tell me that his math only got B3
and ask me how is my math...
(he knows that my math usually.....)
that time if anyone asked my math score
i would weep...in front of them..
so i quickly told him my results or...
my tears will surely drop down..
Later..at the tuition
i just knew that actually he got A1...
The fact is..He just wanted me happy
but...i can't happy just gave a bitter smile
...........
and someless than B3..)
Bad results like this who will Happy about it?
Just hv to blame myself that i'm not hard working enough
....and i'm not worth to ask my parent anything..
I'm saying Boring thing because I'm really boring
and my piano too
I hate screw..but i always got.....
.....I'm good for nothing...
A Rotten apple.....
No comments:
Post a Comment