I don't know what to say
Really....
Today I just play Com for 20+ minutes
She scolded me badly..
It hurts..no one knows that..
because I didn't "write" on my face
Then she thought that I didn't hear or didn't bother her
I was Hurts Deeply..
Who Knows..
She Even said She want to sell me to Other people
She Even said She want to Chase me Out of Her house
She Even said She Will let me lost everything I want
She Even said I'm good for nothing
She Even said She is useless
.......
What should I reply her that time?
If I reply,She would just took it as an argument
.....
I have been thinking..I know what she is not saitified
She is not saitified with my results...
She would just look at my results and say
"Not Good, Very****(smth that's will make my heart bleed)"
but she didn't know my results better than before
I'm improving my results
she just won't praise me
I'm crying just now
Words She said Bleeded My Heart...
But She didn't see I cry
No comments:
Post a Comment