and all the paper were out
So after 5 days school Holidays(Hari Raya Puasa)
Should be the playing time for us ^^
Everyday we do not go to school to Study
Just playing games with friends
But some of our subject Biology,Chesmistry &Physic
still hv to continue because
the book is so thick...
Anyway most of the time we are playing with friends :)
What games Do we play?
Hehe~surely everyone thought that
senior 1 student surely play something
different than primary school
If you think like that,you are Wrong
The games we are playing everyday
is actually when we are in primary games xD
like "Sissors Paper Rock" etc...
Most of the popular games among us is
"Speaks from Heart & Risky Adventure" in chinese is
"Zhen Xin Hua ,Da Mao Xian"
I must say it is really aventures and fun and intriguing xD
At first We play "Secret Code",which is
one people hv to write a secret code and
the number is between 1-1000
you can say 700,800,etc.. whatever the number you like
but if you guess it right the Secret Code
That's means you lose and hv to choose "Speaks from Heart or Risky Adventure"
Yet two of this is hardly to choose :S
If you choose "Speaks from Heart" they maybe ask you some
really personal things or something
that ridiculous that you hardly answer
But if you Choose "Risky Adventure"? Omg..they maybe ask
you to do something that really makes you hardly do it :S
such as you hv to shout "I love You;I'm the most Prettiest In the World,etc."
However saying a "Love you"is not a difficule things for us
So like us those kind of person (Hehe..)
We surely think of something that
Everyone don't want to do it (Hehe..)
Unfortunely...I have lost twice x_x
Omg..So the First time i choose "Speaks from Heart"
and HQ who known me very much person
Ask me such a silly question -.-
"Say out Two person who you like before and they makes you
thinking of
Omg -.- I think She is Crazy
Ah..What am i going to answer HeLp me!
and everyone was looking forward for my answer
Arh..If asked me who I like I maybe "Trow"
random two people out of it
But She Asked have
So I have nothing to answer and looking them embaressly
then they change the question (I forgot what's the question)
Phew...Thank goodness I didn't answer the ques
The 2nd time i don't wanna choose "Speaks From Heart"
of course i won't choose because it is too.........
I chose "Risky Adventure" I think there won't be a good thing in their mind
I guess it right :S Help!
you know what they want me to do?
They want me to act illicit relations with CK,
seduce him,want me to say "I'm SeXy~"
OMG!!How am i going to do this kind of things?
Ok since I lost the game I hv to accept the game punishement
So...They shouted loudly and whole class watching me
Doing the Punishment ^^""
Strungglingly I went in front of him
Everyone started to Cheer "Whoa~~!!"
putting my leg beside him (Omg~~)
and said "I Sexy ~~" (Not clear because I was too anxious and..:S)
Thankgoodness They didn't want me to redo the acting
(Because they were planning "Force" me to redo it) :S
Phew..At last and Finally pass
HQ also lost a time and I was about to tease her beautifully
unfortunaly~our math teacher were there
and we can't play something really funny
so Of course she chose "Speaks From Heart"
Lok asked her (Hehe..time for her to embress xD)
"Do you have any Really Special Feeling For my Disciple?"
* he means Disciple=Mark from Singapore
Then guess what did she say?
She just say there is 99.999%...impossible special feeling for him
Some of our exchange programme students a little shock
But for me I have knew it for a long time
Yet Lok seems dosen't believe it
Of course~some of us didn't believe it
because when exchange programme they always
walk together,chatting together
and when in Singapore they even
But just a few minute
Unfortunely I didn't take the photo down
I must say What A Waste!!
and when we ask them they just said
"We are really just Good Buddy What~Just Buddy!"
Of course I believe her because I know her well
But for others I don't know what they will think about it :S
Haha~off topic :P
Anyway when we said we gave a big hug to someone
Some people who are conservatism can't accept it
But for me and some of my friends ,It just normal case
It's True When we were about to leave Singapore that time
We gave every exchange student a really Big hug
Because We all Knew that...This Is The Last Exchange programme for us
and don't know when we will meet again....
I don't know What do everyone feeling about this
But for me I really can't bear to leave everyone
I told myself don't cry that time because my tears nearly drop
but after some hugged..my tears drop down unconsiously
I don't want to let everyone knows
But Everyone saw my tears
I try to control myself but it was too late
My eyes were red and tears keep dropping down
and there were no tissue :S
"It's no use to crying like this"
"No matter how miss them,can't cry like this"
some of us saying like this ~
But this matter is already past two month
I still remember the scenery clearly when reached custom that time
Hey I think I have wrote something out of topic
wrote those thing unconsiously
Please~everyone don't mind it :)
However It's true I really miss everyone :P
Guess I miss who very much xD
answer is apperantly in the post :P
No comments:
Post a Comment