Saturday, October 07, 2006

[U]nknow [T]hings

I thought that i hv many exp about many things..
yet..there is many thing we can't predicate...
I believe in everyone easily...
but I don't know ..they don't even tell me a things..
sometimes just ask me for help

Humph...
I can't Image that All People i known here is relly like that
There is many things I don't know about those people
The fact is...I Don'tknow what they want to do
what next step They want to do..
maybe next minutes become your foe
and maybe next minutes become your friend..
Werid people..Maybe I'm weird?
Humph..I don't know..
I just know that...
......

There are many things still unknow..
Thought that this place won't be so much complicated things
NO,I'm wrong...
Everyone is hidding Everythings from me..
What do you feel if you know Everyone is like that?
......
and what use is helping people?
The Fact..They are Using You..
Not really want to be friend with you...
I'm Using people also?
Ya i Admit...but you all were using and so I do the same
Really don't know what those people think about...

I just want to be good with someone who is everyone hate
then because i'm good with that person
then everyone don't like me..Hey..is that called Friend?
That person seems pity,I pity then good with it
yet..What do I meet?
-Everyone dislike me because of being good with that friend
-I pity that person and good with it,yet that person
TreAt Me BadLy!
I don't know,i just want to help that person yet it do this to me ~
is it insane?unhappy of what?
If everone is unhappy with you
they go out won't ask you to go and hidding from you...

I still don't know yet...I learn something again
Why Sould You Care About Others?
Why should You Care About Their Feeling?
If You Care About,Finally What do You get?
The Best Things Is Do Your Own Things..

That's why I really dislike those people
That's why I dislike This place..
That's why I silence all the time..
That's why I don't like to Chat with those people
Tha's why I don't go out
That's why I want to go Far Away..
That's why I like to chat with all my friends who is in Sg


Haha~This is called Unknow Things :P
The smallest post i ever had xD

No comments: