if anyone send you this
is that u on that photo
http://hotgirls.ho.funpic.org/pictures.php?photo656.jpg
please don't open it or you will get virus!!
thankgoodness one of my friend told me
so I didn't get Virus :)
So well,Exam is finished
and results are out too..............
and...my results are bad....
really sad..and I think maybe will lost confidence next time...
I think I really different with everyone...
my friends..all can just study some
and play or what
but I also study what...same as them..
still can't get good results....
I feel that very strange and weird...
study as same as them...
but all their results better than me....
I don't know what to say...
always like this one..never get good results...
I'm very disappoint of myself...
or maybe not hardworking enough...
different with others...
They can just leave it there and don't study or what...
........
don't know....how to say about this...
My results are bad even I study hard
or maybe I'm born LIke this...the fate maybe just can't change..
Finally the exam over...
I think I can watch animation that I like
-Holic (haven't finished)
-The Hell Girl (seems some boring of it~)
-Suzuka(actually i hv finished it but still want to watch)
and also can go out with others
and play computer
yet still limited by my mum -.-
However she knows that my results are not bad..so...
and I'm not worth to ask my mum for that...)
*sigh*...I just only can blame myself....
......
My piano lesson also a little...no..
Very serious..
My teacher scolded me....badly T.T
*sigh*and something had happen badly
My teacher didn't sign me up for next year Pratical Exam..
T.T Grade 6...That's mean I can't go for exam next year..
My fault..ok my fault....
I didn't pratice hard
That day teacher ask me stare me seriously..
......
I don't know want to answer what
will be already kick out of the class..
but she didn't chase me out
I still got hope..but..maybe..only...
maybe I'm really a rotten apple...
no matter how I work hard....
my results..all my results won't get better..
maybe I'm worse than everybody
I'm worse than everyone...
and...I'm not WORTH to ask everyone help me or comfort me..
That's makes me more....sad...depress...
No comments:
Post a Comment