Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dismay..

These days I was a little dismay
Scolded By mum
That's the main reasons
but nothing now..

Today I went to school
I hope someone will talk to me...
nobody talk to me...
HQ looks me so dismay
she try to talk to me and made me happy
unfortunely i didn't answer her
(Because i fear that I would drop tears)

Today we got our school magazines
I can't wait to see me poems on it :)
but...
I saw something that makes me sad...
a photo that have everyone on it...but do not have me...

i hate it..you all are really important to me...
but why..why..the photo on magazines do not have me
i loves everone in the photo...but..
However...everyone seems have forgotten about me..
why....
till now I still....
*sigh*


I think I 'm weird..
I hope that my frineds will talk to me
BUt I hope they don't bother me at the same time
...
Anyway I feel better now :)
and i find that I easily forgot those unhappy things
except the photo..I still can't get through...





That's because I have a very bad exp...with someone
I have learn many things that time...
learn to put down
learn to Happy...



Beside..I haven't done my report for a long time :S


Can't wait for Holidays to meet you all!!

No comments: