Wednesday, November 15, 2006

{Trip To} - WJ's house + Mountain Ophir

I have been so busy these days for doing report x_x
and also Mapling
The fact is I don't have the mood to blog :S
ok, now I come to my dear blog xD

Trip to WJ (Wei Jian)'s house
After school We ( I, MW, BK, ZH,WJ) went to shopping to buy the food for the steamboat.
In the Econ Save a shopping centre which near my home
Apperently I was reading comic all the way and around to the shopping centre
(the comic were Magister Negima xD )
I were taking a red bag along with me
The security guard told me not to go into the market with my bag
WJ's mother explain that was just a school bag
So today his mother must act as my mother or else I will get caught
See How funny it is! xD his mother were my mother for 1 day

When We reach WJ house, we all exclaimed
"Wow, what a beautiful house!"
"Whoa, such a big house!"
After bath, some of us went to help his mother prepare the steamboat
Dinner time! I can't wait to eat the stemboat!
there were two table but our table's steamboat was the most delicious xD
After dinner we all were playing games....
Poker Cards xD that's what we always play and also watching movie

We went for a walk around WJ house housing estate
I remember clearly....
Some people's house were gate open
We act like Gangster seems like wants to go into house and rob them
(there are 10+ us were walking seems like a big gang of gangster)
People in the house were a bit of fear of us
and we were making a lot of noise there xD
There pass a small white car with a buinessman inside
He saw us seems like wants to block his way and rob him
He quickly went into his house
my friend JJ(Jia Jing) pretend a gangster walked toward him
then we all saw his frighten face and he keep walking backward
So funny of it xD
Then we walked through some dark and seems like spooky street
However we were a gang so we don't really fear of it

We stayed in WJ house for a night that day
JJ (Jun Jie) came to WJ house at 1:30am -.-
he reach so early in the morning -.-
We talked and played pokers till midnight
I were dozing at 11:30+pm that time
however I slept at 3:15 am
and unlike others who were crazing of playing poker cards
They playing poker cards till morning 6 am!!! -.-
I can't believe that the poker card is that fun

Next day I came back home by WJ's mother car
ZH too with me
The end of WJ's house Trip!! :)

Trip to Mountain Ophir
Ther trip that day was actually for photograph society and "shui mo hua"society
However there left 10 vacant seat
So I, Lok, MW, JJ decided to go
The trip dosen't cost too much $10
We seems so happy when reach the Moutain Ophir
I started to remember a beautiful memory when I were in "Gunung Belumut"
the memory is nice yet is the most painful memories
When We were climbing mountain I trackback my memory...
I were..thinking of somebody...who is still deep in my heart
but the person 's heart dosen't seems I exist...

So we climb up till where there were forbidden, namely Death Ravine
Only 8 of us managed to reach it ,others were currently at the foot of the mountain hill
If want to pass the forbidden place have to pay more money
The slippery rock seems dangerous
I walked step by step and my heart were tundding x_x
After I draw a waterfall view
I jumped into the waterfall lake with my friends
that was really amusing xD
I try to challege the waterfall by swimming through
but no matter how hard I try , I keep wash away by the big waterfall
We played many games in the small lake
such as "Scissors Paper Rock" the we usually play in primary school
We also bought tibits into the lake and ate it
of course we didn't pollute the lake with those disgusting oil and rubbish

Our lunch was "bao" and bread +tibis
but it seems very delicious :)
We went down more lower lake and played there too
Again, we played "Speak from heart & Risky Adventure"
We were also catching fish and prawn in the lake

That was really fun

I wish I could paste some beautiful in my blog
However somebody Don't Want to Send me The Photo
because of scolded by ?
Hah~whatever I don't need to waste my effort on those photos
Because i Know that No one will rend my blog and I just Wrote for meself

No comments: