Too tired to post last night
Yesterday was actually interesting
but morning seems very very boring
In the morning,
We when to school to participate the Senoir 3 Farewell Celebration
All of the Junior and Senoir had to go to the hall for celebration
we were there from 8:20am to 11:40+ am
The Atmosphere there for Junior and Senior1,2 very boring
but for Senior 3 them seems very happy
Of course, today is their farewell day
so..most of the time was the speech of teachers
and gave those Cedificate to Senior 3
We all were noisey because of too Boring x..x
After that our principle gave the prize to
all the best student in their grade
some of my friend got the prize
I'm so envy them and they are too pro lar..
LH got the best results award in our grade
so Pro lah....
My friend who stay in boarding school HC want to stay in my house 1 night
and she siad that her main reasons is to learn swimming from me
I know swimming but not too pro bcause
I had not been pratice or traning swimming for almost 4 years!
And there was a friend invite me to go to Genting and watch drama this afternoon
And This evening we were about to go to Cikgu Suzana place for dinner
And my friend want to stay in my house for a night
Whoa~seems so many invitaion lar
of course i can't go to the Genting and drama
So have to acompany my friend and go to Cikgu place
about the going to Cikgu place we almost have some quarrel
Omg~my friends alway like this one
seems like is very boring if there were no quarrel
never mind~I'm used to it anway
In the afternoon
I and my boarding school friend , namely HC cycle home together
HC cooked lunch for me and even help me wash the dish~!
Haha~our lunch seems simple but not bad at all :)
I went to sleep after that zzzZzZ
before i slept i ask HC to wake me up when 14:15+
Unfortunely I sleep soundly and she hardly to wake me up
I woke and slept woke and slept till 15:51+
I suddenly woke up anxiously because
16:00 we are supposed to go to Cikgu house!
JM took us to there
Because we didn't go to Cikgu house before
We went there keep turning the way
and even we ask some Malay
I think They just answer unknowly
We can't find Cikgu Place until 16:45+
very late lor because Cikgu want to go out at 19:00
However, our Cikgu serve us some food kindly
the spicy mee hoon, and some tasty Malay cake+Nugget & Chips
After the dinner we all chatting there for a long time
and seems like we have forgotten about the time
about 17:00+ we went back home ll in JM mum's Car
al of it about 8 people x..x we have to squize in a sardin tin again
XH who we called him "Fatty fatty Boom boom"
he sat in front of the car seat happily
because he is too big to squize with us -.-
there seems long way home but it was fun xD
there were interesting time,
Lok wear the white specticles again
HC said that he looks funny when he wear the white specticles
I said that one of Zc post saying that
Quote from Zc post:
"Some of them have changed quite a bit. For example Jasper's (aka Ah Lok) changed his hairstyle and specs le, he looks so much like a cute innocent young boy now...:P"
Lok seems very happy when he heard that
Then they said "Whoa~ You always go to zc blog orh!"
Then all people in the car keep cheering
"zczczczczc" they were teasing me again
Lame lar~ xD
19:15+ HC want to go to swimming and want me to teach her
So for accompany and teach her i went to swimming(boring lar)
She seems like very to wear the swimming coth
we swimming and chatting till 20:20+
I was shivering till my nails turn purple colour
So you can image how cold the water was!
In the night
We online together but different computer
she used my brother com to online
(thank goodness my bro were away to JB)
I used my com
Of course Mapling
but waste a lot of time I was some unhappy
because Mapling for 3 hr i just got exp 2% to 15% -.-
because we were waiting for party quest for gianing more exp
unfortunealy I wait there almost 2 hr -.-
surely unhappy lar wasting too much time
There was a singaporean in Maple
(I guess him is a singaporean by seeing his chatting style)
suddenly ask me to be his gf in maple story game -.-
Lame lar~I was about not to accept him :P
but he said only in Maple Story bf and gf not in reality
So I think That's the reasons why I accept him
However the fact is I don't have any feeling to him :P
He seems very mushy lar keep calling me dear dear dear-.-
After mapling till about 1 am i went to bed
again~ so few people online
Boring lar~
No comments:
Post a Comment