Friday, November 03, 2006

[R]andom Posts

Before exam
We all eating books everyday till midnight
All of us hope that It's better if now were no exam
But after exam..
There were nothing for us to do
except online, searching something, playing, blogging...
It seems so boring after the exam
Ya Its true xD

When exam we hope no exam
But When exam are finished
We hope that it's better if there is something to do
Haha~so funny xD

And now I think except Mapling and piano-ing
There is nothing for me to do :S
however my parent wants me to study more
so...at leeast still have something to do
Yet boring .

I plan my Holiday will hv many camp to go
Unfortunely,My parent wish that
I stay at home and study more for my SPM -.-
(Boring lar~)

Everytime I play computer
Everytime I get scold badly
When everytime I hv done my thing
I still get scold

Oh ya~I haven't done my project
Aww...
But It's fun Mapling and doing Project at the same time xD
Yet It's make my com lag -.-

VeRy BoRiNg~~! :s

No comments: