I had a Weird Dream
::Start Of My Weird Dream::
After tuition I was about to go back home
suddenly a friend called Roy called me by his handphone
we chat a little then he said he will take me back home
........[forgot]
Then I just relise that I reach a place that I ever seen
I saw HQ and asked her wht this place actually is
HQ answer that Here is Singapore isn't you wish to go?
I saw Lian Seng(one of exchange student) there too [Weird]
So LS lead us to a place for dinner
That time was very late
Somehow I don't know what happen I met..erm..48[I don't wish to write the name]
I was walking and chatting together with 48 along the way to dinner
Finally we reach a place[ I didn't seen before] for dinner,Buffei
There was nice
Then I telephone my mum that I'm now in Singapore and will be back tomorrow
I was really suprise that I have reach Singapore
My mum scold me in phone and said that she won't let me go to Singapore in December-.-
HQ and WJ [Wei Jian]also telephone their parent and drama conductor that they will come back tomorrow morning (because next day they two still hv drama performance[That's true lar])
In the next morning,
Lian Seng said Jian Fei will lead us to go to shopping
48 don't know why disapper
then all of us follow JF walking quickly
Sunddenly my shoes lace loose
I bend down and tide it butt when I got up
They were already far away from me
I was shouting"Wait for me!!"
Thank goodness I catch up them
They seems didn't bother me T.T
We went to the market and I find that Zc was missing
So I phone him and not he answer his phone
Was His MuM! [What?] She said that he is on activity or in other place?[I forgot]
Then I seems some disappoint
Suddenly I'm lost I can't find my gang :S
after a few minutes I finally find them
Phew~I thought that I lost in Singapore forever and can't go back home
They still seems dosen't bother me T.T
When I reach a Weird place upstair have a classroom
I don't know how I walked in and...
I saw a monster teaching pupils
WhAt?then the monster saw me and chase me all the way
I ran to my gang however they seems didn't see me running off the monster
Then I thought that if Zc were there he will surely help me out [Har?-.-]
At last I success aviod the monster ..Phew~but I lost again
Suddenly I just relise that is night now
.....[forgot]
I somehow follow someone to a coffee cafe (cos I know they(my gang) will go to coffee cafe there)
I drank a cup of coffee there...
I met my gang they didn't see me also [-.-]
Then I reach Malaysia by??myself??[-.-]
::End Of My Weird Dream::
After my dream I felt very strange -.-
Why got 48 Lian Seng and Zc??
Why I suddenly Reach Singapore?
And also HQ and WJ (exchange student)were there too -.-
Tomorrow is really they have Drama Performance
So maybe the dream Means that I really looking forward to go to Singapore to meet you all
There is full of Question Mark After the Weird Dream
???????? ????????
??????? ???????
?????? ??????
????? ?????
???? ????
??? ???
?? ??
? ?
I should Post the Drama Performance tomorrow
and HQ and WJ were there performing too!! :)
They are so marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment