Cycle to school This Morning
and I was nearly knock down by a Car :S
It was just 1cm away :S
Thank goodness that I cycle not too fast
(Normally I cycle very fast)
I didn't notice that the Car was coming faster behind me
So Close,I aviod It successfully Phew~
or else I maybe at Hospital now :S
School dismiss at 9:30 am,so early~
I enjoy myself at home xD
Of course..Mapling :P
Get scolded after that
(I'm used to it anyway~ T.T)
8pm Chemistry Tuition was some lame on it
Our teacher haven't come
so I borrowed a very thick book called
+International Edition Biology+
Of course ~I'm very Interested in biology
and all in english one
but it is very fun of reading biology in english
Although some of the name i don't know
(usually we study biology in Chinese)
Our teacher actually late for about 15 minute?
and said he don't know want to teach what
So lame and Boring teaching -.-
I wonder why a teacher can said about that -.-
Anyway It's fun when the tuition is about to over
Hoho~
I find that
When Exam period
More people online
After Exam period
Less people online
How about holidays?
More and More less people online!
Whoa~Isn't it Weird ?:S
We are suppose to study and mugging for exam when exam period
However most people went to online -.-
We should take a break after exam
However most people didn't online
Maybe they were mugging or playing outdoor activity?
I predicate that When holidays there will be more people online
However just a few people online
I must say
What A Weird Scene !
Anyway today is HQ, WJ, JJ them 1st drama performance
Hope Their performance go smoothly :)
I should take many photo on their Performance xD
then paste it all on blog
Bwahaha~~
No comments:
Post a Comment